Another Record for Me!


Three posts in a day? This must be a record for me. Haha. Some might say I am addicted to blogging, but I would say I just haven't got anything better to do. On a second thought, I have better things to do such as studying for my upcoming statistics test and completing my environmental management essay. Well, to be fair, I did wrote my essay halfway through and I am waiting for my statistics book to arrive from Amazon.co.uk before I can actually start studying statistics :D Fair enough? I'll let you decide on that.

How is my day today? Things are OK except when I go down to check on my laundry just now. Well, I hang my clothes down there to let it dry. But some inconsiderate people just remove my clothes and put theirs. I don't really mind actually since they need some space for their clothes as well as I do. The thing is, one or two of my clothes are still wet. And that really pisses me off! If they really have to remove my stuff, can't they just take away the dry ones? Hmm...people. It is just unbelievable how some people can be so selfish and inconsiderate. I guess I have to do my laundry on Saturday night where there won't be many people at that time since most of them will be away.

I am going to bed now. OMG! It's almost eleven. Gosh, I should really go now. Or I won't be able to wake up next morning. Yup, Monday morning. I just love Monday morning because it's just so refreshing. It's like the beginning of a new week and new soul! OK, that's a bit over the top. I'll stop now. I can't keep myself from going on and on and on. OK, OK, I will definitely stop now. Good night! Ciao ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over