Chilling, windy and snowing.

The weekend is finally here. I love weekends. Don’t you just love weekends? I know that I might not be living in London where you can let your hair down on the weekends like mad. But a weekend is still a weekend and I really love weekends! So, what’s with this weekend? There is nothing much except finishing up my assignments that seems to be growing each day. I have one presentation for Current Issues in Business Management and the Environment in 5 weeks’ time. Another assignment is a literature review on foreign direct investment which will due in mid-February. Next is a case study for Marketing and Management for Business. Last time I did a case study on Starbucks. This time, it will be Volkswagen and Coffee-mate. And yes, another case study of either Kellogg’s or McVites or Cadbury for my Environmental Management for Business. It does sound like a little bit too much. But again, I am not doing it all at once because each assignments have different due dates. So, I can safely say that I will be able to space out all of those assignments to fit my time schedule.

I think I want to pen-off now. Well, I can’t because I’m not writing with a pen. OK, I think I want to stop now because I have other important stuff to do. Till then, ciao ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over