Early Morning.


Good morning people. I woke up early today planning to call my sister in Malaysia. But, she apparently didn't pick up her phone. I've been trying to call her since yesterday and still no answer. OK, in my previous post, I said that this is my fourth blogs right? I want to correct that, I think this is my fifth blogs. Haha. Now I want to take all of you down the memory lane to all my previous blogs.
My first ever blog was called asterix! just like this one. This one was from blogspot.com, and I managed to update it quite regularly for a few weeks before I ended up ignoring it because I was so busy with exam and so forth. Then, feeling guilty, I set up another blog using MSN Myspace. This is also a new feature introduce by MSN. Here, I managed to write a couple of postings and also put a LOT of pictures. Pictures of my girlfriend Faeezah and my family of course. Then again, when exam season came, I just couldn't be bothered to update it.
The third one was called stories of 1571. I started that blog August last year. It was after my A-level results was announced. Boy, it was a devastating time for me and I need an outlet, a fresh outlet for my frustration. And of course to write about me and my girlfriend. Then, when I come to college, I just ignore it because Friendster introduced their kind of blog. I think this is good and convenient since, I log in my Friendster almost everyday to check messages and update my profile, hence I can update my blog regularly. I committed my self to my blog at friendster very well, and managed to post 14 postings. That is an achievement!
But then, there are few problems with it and I am not really satisfied because some of it features are not that helpful. So, I turn to blogger.com instead. And I am hoping that this will be a good one. I am currently happy with all of it features and I hope it will be better in the future. One feature that I am still trying to use is this thing called 'Hello' from Picasa. I haven't really sure how to use it, but it is supposed to be useful :D
I think, I am going to stop here and I'll post again some other time. Ciao ciao.
For more information:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over