Two Things.

Rowan Atkinson, when asked to comment on Religious Hatred Law. “To criticize a person for their race is manifestly irrational and ridiculous. But to criticize their religion – that is right. That is a freedom.”

I don’t know about you, but it sounded so wrong to me. OK, criticizing people’s race is wrong. But criticizing their religion is undoubtedly correct? Hmm…I’ll leave that thought for you to decide.

Another thing, while I was having breakfast, my friend came out with this statement, “Since when do men care about their weight?” What on earth is wrong with that? So, now it is wrong for men to care about weight? I mean, I care about my weight and I am sure lots of other men out there who care about their weight. Huh. Ciao ciao.





Comments

E M K A S said…
you care about your weight?

now the world is TRULY FLAT.
kaicito said…
i suppose what "mr. bean" meant was that while you have no choice in race, you do choose your religion... although that is probably not true for many people who are born into one religion and stay in it.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over