Calendar-fun

Suddenly I have this urges to find my birthdates. Well, after much surfing the internet. Here are some of my birthdates according to different calendar. It is fun actually to see how different your birthdates are if you have different believed. OMG! I just wasted half hour of my life finding this thing rather than doing my Marketing assignment. But hey, it’s fun to know. Like my friend, Amir always say, “We learn something new everyday.”

Some of these calendar, I don’t even know what they means. Take the Chinese Lunar Calendar for example. But, I’m not here to understand anything. I just want to have fun my way. Haha.

Gregorian Calendar: 15 July 1985

Hijri Calendar: 26 Shawal 1405 (2006=1427)

Jewish Calendar: 26 Tamuz 5745 (2006=5766)

Chinese Lunar Calendar: 28th day of the 5th month in Ox year (I don’t know what these mean, care to volunteer any information? 2006 is Dog Year).

Julian Calendar: 2 July 1985 (Julian calendar was used up to 1582).

Persian Calendar: 24 Tir 1364 (2006=1385).

Indian Calendar: 24 Asadha 1907 (2006=1928).

Did you notice something? Except Gregorian and Julian, all calendars gave my birthdates around 20ish. And except Hijri, the others indicated that I’ll be 21 this year. This is very-very interesting. Well, at least for me. I hope you will have fun too. Ciao ciao.

For more information, calendar converter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over