Home News, for a change...

I had three sleepless nights since Monday. I just couldn’t sleep, that’s all. And this week has been a hell of a week and the only good thing in this week is the sun. Yes, it’s because we had sun for two consecutive days here in Wye. Well, sun may not be a very big thing back where I came from but it is a big deal here in the UK. OK, I don’t want to talk about the sun, I mean, sun is a very self-explanatory thing. What else should I say about it, right? Anyway, here’s the deal. Tengku Mahaleel, former CEO of PROTON filed complaints about his termination as CEO to Industrial Relations Department (IRD). If I am not mistaken, the reason or rather the term that PROTON used was “non-renewable” of contract. Hence, it will make it pointless for Tengku Mahaleel to report this case. However, the most interesting bit is, PROTON are willing to settle this matter outside the court. Why is it interesting? Well, if Tengku Mahaleel was a legitimate removal, why wouldn’t PROTON wants to take it to the court? I am not suggesting anything, I am just saying what I think. OK, I’d better stop here or I might have to face libel charges.

We’ll see what will happen next. Whatever it is, I’m just hoping that PROTON will eventually be a competitive and efficient carmaker. Ciao ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over