Rough Days.

I had rough days since Monday. I couldn’t sleep for the past two nights. Why? I don’t know I just feel like there is big black cloud hovering above me. It is hard enough to muster fake smiles everyday but I have to do it anyway. I guess it is normal for a person to fall into this big hole occasionally. I mean, there will always be this one time where you will suddenly feel that you are hitting the rock bottom of your life and this is what I am having now. Don’t worry, I am not going to do stupid things. It is just that, at this time you feel like you really want to have someone to talk with, a friend, or a family member. Sigh. I wish my sister were with me right now.

Well, that is it then. I am going to sleep early today and hopefully this moment will be over when I wake up tomorrow morning. I will not stop hoping for better days ahead of me because that is what everyone wants, right? I guess so, but obviously you cannot have everything in life and there are times where you just have to accept defeat and failures. Well, like people always say, “For every failure, there is success.” I am going to bed now. So, I wish all of you a very good night wherever you are in this world. Ciao ciao.  

Comments

Sharazad said…
Thanks for your comment dude. The more we understand about life, the higher our appreciation about it. All the best.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over