Unproductive Weekend.

What an unproductive weekend I had. Well, it was not unproductive at all. I gave birth to a new blog, I did some research on Kellogg’s and I prepared for a presentation on global car manufacturing industry. The only reason why I said this has been an unproductive weekend is because I did all that on Friday and Saturday morning. After that, I just spent the weekend watching movies, surfing the internet, chatting with my friends on IM, and listen to an award show in Malaysia.

Come next Friday, I have a Maths test and on the 23rd March 2006, I have a Philosophy exam and I have not even prepared for it. Haha. But, don't worry because I will start to work on it starting from tomorrow. With exam and test coming, I will definitely be more motivated to do a lot of work. And this week, I am planning to get a new mobile phone! Let’s hope that I will be able to get the phone that I want and tariff that is affordable.

This week has also been interesting because of the row between the White House and the Capitol. Dubai Ports World (DPW) who bought a British company P&O who actually controls and manages six US ports. This is interesting to that the Senate and Congress felt that it is OK for a British company to manage the ports but not an Arab company. It is interesting to see that President Bush is actually allowing an Arab company to get hold of the ports, going against his own people. And it is even interesting to see that the US actually gave foreigners to control and manage their ports. I mean, ports are supposed to be very important to any country and giving foreigners the rights to control them seems so wrong to me. I don’t know whether this is normal in other country but, I still think that ports are strategic assets to a country and it should not be foreign-controlled. That’s my view. Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over