War Criminals.

I found a yet an interesting video about Malaysia’s former Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. I just want to share this with you. Although I personally think that his effort in this video is useless, not because I think it is a crap. But because I happen to be very sceptic about almost everything. A friend of mine told me that I tend to look at a glass as half empty rather than half full.

Anyway, here is an interview of Dr. Mahathir Mohamad by newtvsat – a Lebanon satellite TV station.

Thanks to Imran and The Caliph for this video. Ciao.

P.S. In case you can’t play this video, try to get the latest version of Windows Media Player. There, free advertising for Microsoft.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over