Change People, Change!

I made a couple of changes to my blog today. Firstly, I took off the “Links” in the sidebar because I think it is redundant having them because I never use them. Secondly, I took off some people in my “Bloggers” list because again they just never update their blogs for the last couple of months. And for blogs like paultan.org and jeffooi.com, I already put them in my favourite list. So, having them in my “Bloggers” list is useless. I also delete my photoblog today. A sad decision but I just have to do it for a couple of reasons which I don’t intend to share here.

And lastly, I just added a tracker to this blog. I just want to see how many people actually read my blog other than the occasional people like Kaicito, Faisal, Imree, Emirin, Ijah and my sister.

Next week is very important for me because of three reasons. First, I have a Current Issues Assessment on Tuesday. Second, I have Philosophy on Thursday. And third, Spring Holiday starts on Friday. YEAY! OK, I’d better get back to my study. Ciao.

Comments

Hafizah said…
tagboard x de? heh...demand plak
Adam Ahmad said…
first of all, y dont u put tagboard in ur blog.

secondly, i just don't fancy tagboard at the moment. not now.

:D
wénkt said…
adam, actually yg blog imree tu, wan yg main main dgn template dia.. coz my blog dah terlalu berat utk try such things,wan guna la account dia.. hehe..

;)
kaicito said…
a tracker, huh? i don't think i'll do that... it would depress me to see how small my readership really is ;)
Adam Ahmad said…
It is depressing. Haha. Well, not really, cuz I subscribe to the tracker just for the fun of it.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over