Disturbing Human Behaviour.

Today I want to share a very disturbing video that I have ever seen in my entire life. I just could not believe my eyes seeing how cruel human can be. It took me the whole day before finally decided to share this video. I only managed to watch it for a few seconds because I just cannot bear to watch it till the end.

According to People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), eighty-five percent of the fur industry’s skins come from animals living captive on fur factory farms. These farms can hold thousands of animals, and the practices used to farm them are remarkably uniform around the globe. As with other intensive-confinement animal farms, the methods used on fur factory farms are designed to maximize profits, always at the expense of the animals.

Before you watch the video, I will again warn you that the visual in the video is very gory. If you still want to proceed, click here (enable your pop-up blocker if you have one).

SOURCE: PETA.org.

P.S. I got the link for the video from my friend, Zaid.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmm
a very nice start for a new blog. congratulations & keep it up :)
kaicito said…
i don't really want to watch this. i can well imagine how cruel and inhuman people can be. at least i can say i never wear fur!

oh, and talk about cruel...look at my latest entry...
Adam Ahmad said…
So far, none of my friends actually watched it. I dont know who will. sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over