Google Your Name!

I feel bored tonight, so I want to do a little experiment. I know that I am wasting time here but I just have nothing better to do. Well, that might be a little bit misleading since I have a test and an exam next week, nevertheless, let just get on with it shall we? So, what is this experiment about? Here it goes, have you ever thought about what will come up if you google your name or nickname? Well, tonight I will google my name and some of my friends’ name and we will see what Google can give us. This is going to be fun!

First, I google Adam and I was pointed to this site “ADAM, the Art, Design, Architecture & Media Information Gateway”. COOL! I have no idea what the site is about. The description said something like this, “ADAM, the Art, Design, Architecture & Media Information Gateway, is a searchable catalogue of Internet resources that have been carefully selected and catalogued by professional librarians for the benefit of the UK Higher Education community.” Huh, quite lame isn’t it?

Next, I google my nickname which is Keste and this is what I get, “Keste, a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions.” Well, that’s pretty self-explanatory right? Shall we move on? I’d say yes, lets move on to the next name. Since I am chatting with my friend Hairi right now, I’ll google Hairi and this is where I get, “THE IRANIAN: Books, Mehdi Hairi Yazdi, Havid Ladjevardi.” This is a site describing about a book written by Havid Ladjevardi. Things are getting a little bit interesting because after googling Hairi, I google another nickname of my friend, which is Ablanc and I got to this foreign language site which says, “Ablanc csarda, fogado” which is a site for an inn – the Ablanc Inn – in Budapest, Hungary.

There, some of the names that I’ve googled for the past half hour. GOSH, my time is wasted. Ciao.

Comments

Hafizah said…
mmg x de kerja! haih...meh sini siapkan project aku...
faisal said…
omg..
i thought i am the only one yg dah xder keja and living a boring life,
seems like u r just the same..
:P
Adam Ahmad said…
I may have nothing better to do, but unlike your life faisal, my life is not boring. thank you.
kaicito said…
ahaha that does sound like fun :) happily, i'm not bored enough right now to try it.
Adam Ahmad said…
Don't worry. one day you will be tempted to do it :D

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over