Halal Kellogg.

I am now happy to say that I have finished my Environmental Management case study on Kellogg Company! Well, I know that you might not share the same enthusiasm as I am, but hey! I don’t give a damn. Haha,

During the past two weeks studying Kellogg Company, I found many interesting things about Kellogg. But there is one thing that I found it quite interesting, at least for me. As you may or may not aware, there are almost 1 million Muslims living in the UK and Kellogg obviously is aware of this and went to a great extent to tap into the Muslims food market. What did they do?

Well, if you take a look at Kellogg’s cereal boxes, they will have a ‘Halal’ stamped by Halal Food Authority (HFA). I think this a very commendable effort by Kellogg because technically, cereals are not made of meat, hence the issue of whether their products are Halal or not do not exist. Despite all that, Kellogg went the extra mile to get their products certified as Halal. Good job Kellogg! I just hope that many other companies will do the same because it is a win-win situation for both the company and the customer. Ciao.

P.S. Click here for definition of Halal.

Comments

faisal said…
omg
did u guys really have to do that?
to study about the environment?? *yawning*

HaHa

luckily all that i have to do is to read the law books, and to practice it.
Adam Ahmad said…
Mr. Abdullah Bada, environmental is a very crucial issue to any company nowadays. in fact, big companies like shell, bp, kellogg, toyota, cadbury-schweppe and many others are actually puting more and more emphasize in environmental management. And faisal, we are not learning things like trees, rivers. we learn how businesses can manage these resources in an efficient way.

well now, can you tell me what BP stands for? if you can, I will buy u lunch at KLCC. huhu.
Adam Ahmad said…
I take back my refrence to Shell and BP as companies that emphasize on environment. Not that they are not. It is just that they are not up to the standard yet :)

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over