Bad Bee. Bad Bee.

Everyone seems to be talking about exams nowadays. Well, you can’t blame them since exam is just around the corner. Currently I am revising for Principles of Marketing and Management with a bee hovering in front of me (well, actually, I am typing this entry). Not a very conducive environment indeed, I must say. For some strange reasons I seem to attract five bees into my room this week alone. It is amazing to see how these bees can take just 2 seconds to come into my room and the whole day to get out. Why is it so difficult for them to find the window to fly out of my room remains a mystery to me.

Here I am staring at the bee and keep telling it to go to the right, where the window is. Sometimes, I even wonder whether it is the same bee everyday or not.

Speaking of which, (not totally related but bees do remind me of airplanes) AirAsia is going to sign a new sponsorship $5.6million deal with Manchester United (as in the football club). To be honest, I don’t really see the connection between a low cost airline, which operates ONLY in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and China and an English football club. In case you don’t already know, Malaysia and the UK are 10561km (6000miles) apart.

If anyone can tell me the rationality behind all this, I am more than happy to hear from you.

Another thing about AirAsia is the fares keep creeping up ever since the government told Malaysia Airlines (MAS) to cease its domestic supersavers fares. Of course the fares are still cheaper than MAS, but they are not cheap as before. There you have it, a story of a bee and an airline company who wants to be Manchester United official low cost airline. And yes, the bee is still hovering in front of me. I’d better hide under the blanket before I get stung. Ciao.

Comments

imree said…
ANYWAY, can someone tell me what's the connection between 5 bees in a room finding it hard to get the hell out of keste's room and airasia.

maybe you should keep your window close so that airasia will decrease the fares? lol
Adam Ahmad said…
I can't close the window because my room will be a little bit too warm. And I need some air OK.

The connection between the bees and AirAsia is both can fly :P
Hafizah said…
haha..nice one imree..
Adam Ahmad said…
Huh. Both of you are working together against me is that it?

BTW, Ijah, you still owe me a lunch :P
Hafizah said…
eh pakcik keste...dtg london x ckp dgn aku pastuh bising i owe u lunch la ape la...ketuk baru tau...anyhow, i'm a full time nerd...so no more keluar2....hahaha
Adam Ahmad said…
full-time nerd? But still have time to go to Soton? Huh.

I don't care, you still owe me a lunch. Maybe after exam :P Because I am also a full-time nerd right now.
Anonymous said…
and can you please tell me the rationality of hiding under the blanket when you can just smack the bee with something?

imree's comment is hilarious - maybe u should close ur window so that air asia fare will decrease lol... maybe you should smack the bee so that
Adam Ahmad said…
I am an animal lover, so, I didn't want to smack the bee :P Don't listen to Imree, he's a 'toot'.
Anonymous said…
it's all about marketing strategy..=p

+Man U could strengthen their influence among the asian fan.hopin that their jersey sales would increased..juz like what they have done with da chinesse fan.Man u gave Dong a chance to train with them,but he has never play for man u.As a result their jersey sales in china have increase more than 25%

for airasia.com

+they could promote their airlines among the south east asian people.
as epl is broadcasted world wide..


that's my opinion
=p
Adam Ahmad said…
Hmm...thanks Izzat. I'll take note of that :)

I've checked with AirAsia's website and it seems that the number of passengers have grown when they began to sponsor MU. But, the increase could be fueled by a bunch of a higher capacity A320.

Anyway, glad to know that there are people who actually have some opinion on this.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over