KL Public Transport

One noticeable difference with Kuala Lumpur when I arrived yesterday was the public transport system. For the past few weeks, many Malaysians have been complaining about the public transport which has been inefficient and unreliable. And the government responded to this by setting up fund to improve the current situation. I, like many of my colleague in UK were very sceptical about this.

But I tell you now, from what I see yesterday, there are some improvements in the system. Take the bus service in my area for example. Before this, the frequency was like one bus in one hour during off-peak times and one in half-hour during peak times. Yesterday, the bus came every fifteen minutes! Wow, I must say that I am impressed. Congratulations to RapidKL (The company set up by the government to manage Kuala Lumpur’s public transports).

Well, that was just one observation about Kuala Lumpur 24 hours after I got here. I have until 22nd of April to see if there are any other major improvements in and around Kuala Lumpur. Until then, I’ll sign off here. Ciao.

P.S. I went to Mamak stall last night and I had Roti Canai for breakfast today :P ,

Comments

faisal said…
hope u'll get poisoning by eating too much of mamak food *cakap dgn gaya dengki*

HaHaHa

rindu malaysia
=(
Adam Ahmad said…
hihi. I'll bring u some food in my stomach :P
imree said…
i thought there'd be no post since u hv no homework?

=P
E M K A S said…
a blogger's dilemma: to post or not to post, wherever you are, whatever you're doing.
shah said…
adui makan roti canai kat mamak stall pon mahu citer kaa...hahah :p (unsur2 dengki di sini...)
Adam Ahmad said…
the roti canai thingy was to piss faisal off. haha. apparently, faisal wasn't the only one. haha.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over