How to do this and that.

What do you want to learn today? Well, why don’t you check out this website Howstuffworks.com. My friend told me about this website and convinced me that you can type anything and the website will tell you how stuff works. So, I google this website and spent 2 hours learning how Compact Disc works. Yesterday, I spent another hour learning how cellular phone works. Haha. What a great way to waste my time. Well, waste is not an appropriate term because I actually learned something from it. Go ahead and try this website.

Overall the website is good except it has too many advertisements. The advertisements are everywhere and it is really annoying. But I guess that’s the price that you have to pay to get a very good free-information. Ciao.

Comments

kinda smart way to waste your time... if i got such hobby like yours... haha... nak carik point for assignment anatomy pun aku malas... serious nie keste... and you know what... i don't envy you... :P
Adam Ahmad said…
well...don't :D I am also surprised to see that I actually have time to do all that. haha.
Hafizah said…
laa baru discover the website ke? aku selalu guna utk presentation...and it happened that my classmates also used that website for their presentations...
imree said…
oh, black gtau aku pasal website tue kt kolej lg bile aku mintak nasihat utk interview medic school. worked for me!
Adam Ahmad said…
ok ijah. you win :P BTW, i'll charge your Milo in pounds :)

I'm going to carefour today.
Adam Ahmad said…
and you too ray. you win :P

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over