I won a lottery!!!

I just want to inform you that I’ve just won a 1 million pound cash prize. WOW! This is so good to be true. Suddenly I am the richest student in my university. Now, what would I do with the money? I could put all of them in a fixed deposit account and earn a LOT of interest. Or I could spend on a Maserati or Lamborghini or maybe a Ferrari. And you know what, with that amount of money, if I put it into a fixed deposit account, I don’t have to work for life. I’d be better off quit university and enjoy life as much as possible. GOSH, what a life!

Snap back into reality Adam. Well, the email that I got informing me that I had won a 1 million lottery is in fact a hoax. It is illogical enough to see that I won a lottery that I had never bought in the first place. But come to think of it, it is nice to sit back and dream of things that could’ve happen. Sigh.

Haha. Dream is good, but dream without work is a waste. So, let us work…I mean, study hard get a decent job and have a wonderful life :P Again, that is also a dream. There is no such thing as an easy life. There are always bumps along the road and that’s what making life interesting. Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over