Selamat Tinggal Kuala Lumpur. sigh.

Last September, I spent my last night in Malaysia at NZ Curry House in Wangsa Maju with Hazman, Aman and Hafiz Mulok. Tonight, I spent my time with my family. All of my family except my sister because she is in Port Dickson. No we didn’t go to NZ Curry House, but we went to Damansara Uptown to eat my favourite food which is Fried Tang Hong. Gosh, I miss Fried Tang Hong. And we had a great time there. Sigh.



Anyway, this will be my last entry in Malaysia before I pack up and head for London tomorrow. So, what have I gathered for a month in Malaysia? Well, for starters, the government is becoming more and more stupid each day with even more stupid policies. The members of parliament have once again proved that their intelligence is comparable to chimpanzees. And oh yeah, Malaysians are not that bad in stupidity level since they worship this new singer named Mawi. I use the word worship because they literally worship Mawi, well not all but some of them do. What else? Well, not all are bad because there are some good things like the big improvement in Kuala Lumpur public transport system which I tried last Wednesday. Trust me when I said the public transport is really improving. Don’t expect the system to be as good as London but it is certainly trying to head to that direction.

I guess, that’s all for tonight. I’ll see you guys again in Wye. Ciao.

Comments

faisal said…
sigh
the way describe malaysia
as if it is no longer a desirable place to live in
hehe

i read ur comment
u said u wanna say something to me, rather in private.

do text me k?
Adam Ahmad said…
well...malaysia is still livable and lovable (are there such words?). anyway, things will be better if we have a slightly better educated government and MPs.

btw, i like ur latest pics.
faisal said…
u like my latest pic?
is that u all gonna say?

i thought u have some new and juiciest gossip for me

cettt..

:P

talking about malaysia
do u know that malaysia is submitting itself as a candidate Huan Rights Commission something something (can't remember the full name)..

haha. funny kan?

i shall make an entry on that.. soon
faisal said…
haiyoo
typo lg
HUMAN rights commission.
=)
imree said…
i'm waiting for your homework posts since you're back in wye, KENT. LMAO!!

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over