Summer-Trip 2006

My friend Mukhriz and I are planning to go to Padang, Indonesia in August. We have not set the date yet but it will definitely be somewhere in August since Mukhriz is coming back from Detroit by late July. The cost for the holiday would be somewhere around RM500-RM700 per person for a seven-day-trip. I am not really sure what do they have there in Padang but my dad told me that Padang itself is a small city by the sea which means they should have a decent beaches and Padang is very near to a place called Bukit Tinggi. Bukit Tinggi is more like Cameron Highland type of destination. My dad said that Padang and Bukit Tinggi are rich in history hence both places will have lots of historical places to visit.

And the reason why am I telling you this is I would like to invite you to join Mukhriz and I for our summer trip in Padang (If you are interested). I know that lots of you have other more interesting places to visit like Melbourne, Phuket, Sydney, Egypt or whatever, but I just thought Padang would be a little bit different from other typical tourists spot. There you are Ijah. Are you happy that now I have updated my blog? Haha. Ciao.

P.S. Anyone who had been to Padang and would be more than happy to give me any tips about Padang?

Comments

faisal said…
eh
pg phuket larr
=)

padang dkt indonesia
takut earthquake
:P
Adam Ahmad said…
funny that you say that since padang is in the "lingkaran api" where earthquakes always happen.

anyway, like i said, padang would be a little bit different.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over