What's in a name?

Do you believe in destiny? I know I do. Did you know that the name of the judge who presided over the failed Da Vinci Code plagiarism case at London’s High Court is Mr. Justice Smith? WOW! He must have been destined to be a judge since born. Now that’s what I call destiny.

Another thing about Mr. Smith is that in his 71-page judgement report, he included some random italicised letters, which were described as ‘Smithy Code’. Here are the letters:-

     “smithycodeJaeiextostgpsacgreamqwfkadpmqzvin”

Do you think you can crack the code? Mr. Smith was reported saying that he will confirm the code when someone has broken it. He was also quoted by the BBC saying, "I can't discuss the judgement, but I don't see why a judgement should not be a matter of fun." What a cool judge! Haha. Ciao.

SOURCE: BBC  

Comments

the code... great... but i ain't no symbolist... trust me... decipherin symbols... ask yazid for it...
Adam Ahmad said…
Haha. I'll let Yazid read it here himself.
yazid jay said…
I believe in coincidences, hehe.

As for the code, to put something like that in a court report, the judge is probably a nutcase, or bored of his work, or both : ]

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over