Best among the worst.

There is one similarity between Pak Lah and Gus Dur (former Indonesian President), which is the time they spent abroad as against to at home. I might be wrong and biased but I still think Pak Lah actually spent more time visiting other countries rather than tackling the growing problems (increasing inflation and unemployment, possibility of economic recession, political problems in MIC, and other issues raised by former PM, Tun Dr. Mahathir) at home. Is he trying to run away from his own responsibility as THE Prime Minister?

I might be wrong, I know but I just have a bad feeling about this particular PM and it is not because of Tun’s criticism towards him. I had been having bad feelings about Pak Lah since he took over in 2003 and when he won with a whopping majority in 2004 General Election, I hoped I was wrong. But I guess, I was right in the first place.

But if Pak Lah is not the best after Tun, then who is? The former editor of Mastika once told me, “Pak Lah is the best among the worst.” And I think that is so true, don’t you agree?

Ciao.

P.S. Being critical of the government does not in any way mean, being anti-government. I am still a staunch supporter of the Malaysian Government. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over