Mahathir Strikes Back! (4)

Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad last week made another shocking comment about Pak Lah. The comment was about him rejecting the ‘Islam Hadhari’ concept mooted by the latter, which emphasize on moderate Islam. He made this comment in a dialogue between him and NGOs last Sunday.

What’s with Tun’s recent outrage with the government? One thing for sure is he is not yet senile. I’ve watched him giving speeches since I arrived in Malaysia and I can tell you that at the age of 81 years old, Tun is not a senile old man. So, why is he doing this to himself? I mean, if I were him, I would just enjoy my golden years doing things that I like to do. Maybe jump out of a plane like George Bush Sr. on his birthday last couple of years.

I can only make three possible conclusions on why he is so upset with the government.

Firstly, he is upset because he is about to lose something so great that he is willing to do anything to get it back. Frankly, I can’t think of anything that is so great that motivates Tun to launch a crusade against Pak Lah.

Secondly, Tun is just a true patriot and all he wants to do is to save the country from the grubby little paws of a certain son-in-law.

Thirdly, Tun is just a plain stupid old man who is suffering from what Tun Musa Hitam called (former Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister), a ‘post-prime ministerial syndrome’.

I guess I’ll leave those three conclusions for you to choose which one is correct.

Ciao.

SOURCE:
Jeffooi.com, MalaysiaKini.com.

Comments

Irzan said…
sigh. gotta say again that i love your new template lah. sangat.

first of all i think tun really wanted to save Malaysia from being captured by the son-in-law. you heard about him pulling the bullet on Najib, with help from his so-called collegue in Singapore? all from his oxford clan lah of course.

second, i think tun is irritated because most of his policies are being reversed. it's not what, but why abdullah is doing all that.

not really sure lah. but malaysia-today.net has lots of answers. love the "khairy chronicles".

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over