Destiny.

Maybe this is why people call it destiny. Something that you cannot change no matter what you do. You can work so hard to change it but if something is destined to be that way, it will be that way. At the end of the day, you can only pray and hope for the best.

Something terrible happened to me today that I am not sure whether I am willing to share it with you. So for now, I will keep it to myself and hopefully things will turn out to be good for me. As I’ve said above, at the end of the day, I can only pray and hope for the best. What do you think about destiny?

“A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.” – Jean de La Fontaine.

Comments

ChemGrad said…
hope u'll be fine.

cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over