How to live?


Ever wondered how should we live our life?

“Worry less and work more
Ride less and walk more
Frown less and laugh more
Eat less and chew more
Preach less and practice more.”

Those, ladies and gentlemen, are the answers to ‘how to live?’

Thank you to my family and friends for all the love and support for the past twenty-one years. Without all of you, I wouldn’t be where I am now. Thank you very much.
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age." - Lucille Ball.

Comments

E M K A S said…
Hey bro, happy birthday, may all your wishes come true!

Sekarang pergi daftar cepat kat SPR, tunaikan tanggungjawab anda sebagai rakyat M'sia!
E M K A S said…
p.s: lupa lak nak tambah - bajet macho la tu konon... poorah! :P
Adam Ahmad said…
Do I need to register? Hmm...later la. Hihi.

I don't have to act macho. I already am macho :D

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over