Off to Bengkalis!

For the next two days, I will be spending my weekend in a little town in Sumatera called Bengkalis. The plan is to experience how people there live their life also, to visit a distant relative who is not so distant at all. Then the whole Sunday will be filled with a seminar that is supposed to change my life. As promising as it may sound, after that seminar, I will be spending my money – and my time – at KLCC since the Carnival Mega Sale will start this weekend. Oh, come Monday, more money and time will be spent at Midvalley Megamall. GOSH, I will be broke by Monday.

Till then, see you guys later!

P.S. Happy birthday to my dearest sister, Kak Leen, who is celebrating her 31st birthday today.

“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” – Eva Burrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over