Congratulations Zaza and Musrock!

When I started blogging in this blog eight months ago, I made it a point not to write about my daily life because I just don’t think that anyone would want to read about what I did in the morning, what I ate – you know, mundane stuff. But, I think it is time for a change. This time round, I am going to write about my-not-so-mundane-life.

Actually, I just came back from Zaza’s wedding and to tell you the truth, I think the wedding was a blast. It was like attending a super mini version Siti Nurhaliza’s wedding. The wedding was complete with video and slideshow presentation. Zaza also invited a very talented singer – Dira, who sings ‘Aku Cinta Padamu.’ Although not a lot of us came because the some are getting ready to go to the UK or already in the UK, I think we had so much fun there. So, for Zaza and Musrock, I wish you all the best in your married life. May ALLAH bless the both of you always.

And since many of you keep asking when is my turn, especially Dayah, I’d just say, “Wait and see.” Ha-ha.

“I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner. Quoted from quotegarden.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over