Goodbye Kuala Lumpur.

This will be my last post before I head back to the UK. I must say that this has been a great holiday for me in comparison with the last Spring Holiday. To be fair, the Spring Holiday lasts for only a month while Summer Holiday lasts for three months. Now, I’d like to make a few thank you note to all the people whom I had been in touch with throughout the holiday.

First of all, thank you to Awie, Ablanc and Hazman for our great bowling games in Midvalley a day after I arrived from London. I really had fun playing with you guys and of course the KFC trip after that using free KFC voucher courtesy of Hazman. We played until our fingers went numb and Awie was the player of the day when he scored ‘turkey’ twice. Then, we had three opportunities to guess which team will win the World Cup. Sadly, we didn’t guess for the right team. If not, we would’ve won a lot of prizes by now. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed my time with you all. Thanks.

Next in line would be Affan, Syafiq and Mukhriz. I think our 5-day-trip to Phuket was one of the best trips I’ve had after my Nice trip last December. Ha-ha. I know that you guys got seasick during our snorkeling trip, but still, that doesn’t mean the trip was spoilt. In fact, I still managed to enjoy my time with all the fish and corals. And of course, the best part of the trip was when we spent the whole afternoon basking under the sun at Patong Beach (As if we’re not tan enough). Thank you guys.

Also, thank you to Emirin, Shy, Nabil and Fin for the oversized lunch we had at Chilli’s KLCC. I’ve never eaten that much since like forever. And I really love that Molten chocolate cake and Chilli’s iced lemon tea is still the best. After that much of food, I am amazed that I still can walk home after the lunch. Thanks.

Next is a very long list of people, to Jia Yi, Peng Yi, Billy, Fang En, James, Ken and Kusha, thank you for our lunch at Chilli’s MidValley. I am really sorry for being late for an hour. I blame that on the traffic and my brother. It had been a very long time since I last saw all of you and I was really happy to see you all again during that time. Maybe, I will make a trip to Newcastle when I come back to the UK. Thanks!

To Al-Nazmi, Emirin and Izwan, thank you for those trips you guys made to my house. I hope you enjoyed the stay at my place and the trip we made to ‘Pasar Larut Malam’ in Danau Kota. We should’ve gone there a bit later since there’ll be loads of people over there. And I know that Emirin’s best part was when I introduced him to SimCity4. He played the game non-stop like there’s no tomorrow. Ha-ha. And Izwan and Al-Nazmi have one thing in common – they will continue sleeping even if there is a tsunami around (Just kidding!).

Night out at The Curve and dinner at Marche, I had a great time with Hairi, Mohsein, Emirin and Amir. It was during this time, something interesting happened. After watching the movie, I found out that the entrance to the level of which I parked the car was locked. Thank God Emirin managed to figure out a way to get to the car. Still, the idea of having your car locked in the parking basement is very scary. Anyway, I took my car out of The Curve as soon as possible and drove off to Damansara Uptown for a supper at this Siamese restaurant that Hairi always talked about. Fortunately, the food wasn’t too bad. Thanks.

Thank you to Muzzie, Faisal and Rizal for making the ‘Program Pengukuhan Jiwa’ in Port Dickson less boring. And it has been a fun time with me and Faisal trying to scare Rizal off who had to drive at one in the morning from Ilham to his house. And to Khaliz and Ijad, thank you for inviting me to your open houses. It was fun throwing water balloon at Khaliz’s and the Secret Recipe cake at Ijad’s is just so delicious. Met some people that I haven’t met in a long time like Harith and Zaim. It was nice to see them again.

For the people who filled this summer with the air of love, Ida and Zaza, thank you for the wedding invitation. I congratulate the both of you and wish all the best to you two and your hubbies. Thanks to Izwan and Eezah for Ida’s wedding trip and Khalid and Ibu for Zaza’s wedding trip. I had a lot of fun going to their wedding.

This is not over yet. Thank you to Khalid, Maslina, Azurin, Ibu, Husna, Dira, Syazwani, and Liza for the movie night at Khalid’s. The food plus the company made it a great night. I guess, ‘Must Love Dogs’ is not as bad as it sounds. Ha-ha. Thanks Khalid for letting me to stay over at your place. I had a wonderful night there *wink*. Ha-ha.

Although just for few hours, thank you Ricqs for spending some time with me until three in the morning talking and driving around Gombak. The last time I met you was when I was in JB and it will be a long while before I get to meet you again. And the chocolate that tastes really good. Thanks Ricqs.

And of course, my holiday in Malaysia wouldn’t be complete without my significant other, Norfaeezah Sharifuddin. Thank you very much for all those time we spent together, be it in Seremban, Bangi, Kuala Lumpur or Penang, I just love all those moments. I think, the best part was when on our flight from Penang to Kuala Lumpur. I just love that night and I think it was one of the best nights I’ve had in my life. Though I won’t be seeing you again, not until next summer, I will always think of you and I know you will do the same. Thank you for these three months. Thank YOU.

And last but certainly not the least, to my beloved family. To Abah, Hariz, Kak Leen, Kak Salbiah, Abang Hezal, Farhan, Dek Ja and Abang Fared, I will definitely miss all of you. Thank you for every second that we spent together and thank you for being the source of strength to me in all those challenging moments. Thank you.

I will leave for London on the morning of 29th September 2006 with Qatar Airways. Goodbye Malaysia, Hello UK.


“A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.” – Anonymous. Quoted from ethinkexist.com.

Comments

Anonymous said…
assalamualaikum,

yup, everytime saya akan selalu mengingati awak,eventhough kiter jauh actually pada saya tidak.cozawak tak pernah jauh di hati saya.
so, selamat berangkat pulang ke UK.semoga selamat sampai ke sana.
I LOVE YOU.
hazwan said…
keste!
I love thee as well!
hehehe
faisal said…
"Thank you to Muzzie, Faisal and Rizal for making the ‘Program Pengukuhan Jiwa’ in Port Dickson less boring"

geez.. i m totally flattered :P.. haha.. tp kalau ustaz pnb tuh bacer sure dier nanges sbb we took the program more of a vacation that "mengukuhkan jiwa" itself.. hehe
Adam Ahmad said…
Hazwan: When am I ever gonna see you again?

Faisal: It IS a vacation to me. Ha-ha. But, I did learn something there, didn't you at all, Faisal? :P

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over