New Makeover - Again.

So, how do you like my new blog makeover? I just signed up for the new Blogger Beta and Flickr. Ha-ha. I am so happy. Right now, I am still exploring what Blogger Beta has to offer. So far, so good. I think I will like this new Blogger Beta because the applications in it made my life a whole lot easier.

In less than 10 days, I will be leaving Malaysia for UK. And I must say that I am a little bit excited about going back to Wye. Not that I don’t like home, I love my house, It’s just that the thought of going on to second year is kind of exciting. Ha-ha. Although being in second year means more work and pressure, I still like the idea of becoming a second year university student. In two years’ time, with the grace of God, I will graduate with flying colours. Well, that is what everyone is hoping for, right?

In the mean time, I will just spend the last ten days in Malaysia doing some last minute shopping and I am going to bake a cake - A nice chocolate cake. I think, that’s all for tonight.

“True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche. Quoted from
quotations.home.worldnet.att.net.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over