I Hate Him.

I read a blog of my friend today and I have to say this, "I hate you!" There, I've said it. I can't believe that he would actually wrote something like that. I mean, I've heard him saying it, but to write it in his blog is totally unacceptable - at least to me. Though part of what he wrote is true, he still has no rights whatsoever to write those things.
"Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions,
Watch your actions, for they become habits,
Watch your habits, for they become character,
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny." - Anonymous. Quoted from ethinkexist.com.

Comments

faisal said…
geez.. i've seen adam gone mad before this.. and trust me, it was not a pleasant thing to see..

chill out man. passion is virtue, remember??

btw, turun london ke raya ni? hope 2 c u there.

anyway, sudah ada kawan ko yg rajen hanta gamba sorang2 pg masuk salam perantau.. when is ur turn adam?:P
Adam Ahmad said…
Imree: Nevermind about who did it. Not that important anyway.

Faisal: You've seen me gone mad? Hmm...interesting. I'm coming down for Raya. Just like I told Ray, "Where else would I go?" Ha-ha. And I don't think I want to send any pics to Salam Perantau. Ray knows why :)
Anonymous said…
Owh man. Alermak. Is it me? Suddenly rasa terasa pulak. How come i don't have any rights to put it in my blog..?
Adam Ahmad said…
Mirul, 'him' isn't you. Read my post again, because I wrote, "I've heard him saying it" which means I've met this friend of mine in person. And to be honest, I have not met you yet :) Trust me, it isn't you.

I'm sorry if you somehow are offended by this.
faisal said…
Hey hey
just popping into your blog to let u know that i am now back into blogging..

haha..

anyway
i am still wondering who's that someone which u have been talking about. i hope u r not referring it to me..
Adam Ahmad said…
No Faisal, you are definitely not 'him'. Your last entry was on the May 31st. How could I only hate you now?

:D
Anonymous said…
Poyo la faisal hehe..

Thanks adam! :) takde - that's why i asked - nak bagi elak salah faham...
Audy said…
MARAHNYERRR DIERRRRR!!!

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over