A Public Apology.

I just want to apologize to anyone who is offended by my last post. I don’t intend to hurt anybody, which is why I didn’t mention the name of that person. Yes, I am mad at him for what he did but I seriously didn’t mean to offend anyone.

Having a blog means you will be able to publish your inner thoughts to the world and I guess I overreacted to an entry written by a friend of mine. I respect his opinion and I want to un-hate him if that is okay with him. But then again, I don’t think he actually reads my blog.

P.S. I don’t want people to respond to this post. So, I’ll turn off comments feature just for this post.

“So you say to people who you think you may have injured, ‘I’m sorry.’ Then you say to yourself, ‘I’m sorry.’ If we all hold on to the mistake, we can’t see our own glory in the mirror because we have the mistake between our faces and the mirror; we can’t see what we’re capable of being.” – Maya Angelou. Quoted from ethinkexist.com.

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over