Eye on Malaysia.

If you happened to be in Kuala Lumpur right now, why don’t spend some time at Lake Titiwangsa – not for morning or evening jog, but to ride on Malaysia’s version of London Eye. But in Malaysia, we call it Eye on Malaysia. For RM15 per person, you will be taken for a 12 minutes ride to gaze over the skyline of KL.



When my brother told me last week about a big Ferris wheel in KL, I thought he was talking about a big funfair at Lake Titiwangsa. Boy I was wrong. He was actually talking about a 60 meter high gigantic Ferris wheel. This Ferris wheel looks exactly like The Wheel of Manchester.

When I read about this Eye on Malaysia, I am torn between is this RM30million giant wheel really necessary and COOL! I think I will go with the latter. Ha-ha. I cannot wait to be home in June and to ride one of those gondolas.

One interesting thing about this big Ferris wheel is, the project was approved, tendered and built in just three weeks! And here I am thinking the Malaysian government is slow with miles and miles of red tape.


“The sun illuminates only the eye of a man, but shines into the eye and the heart of a child.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Images taken from Ministry of Tourism Malaysia website.

Comments

Anonymous said…
buaian roda Eye on Malaysia

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over