Hello Malaysia!

I am going home in the first week June. Hello Malaysia! I am so happy.

I also would like to wish Ms. Norfaeezah Sharifuddin a very happy birthday. May ALLAH bless you all the time.

I have nothing else to write really, because I am still trying to write about the Indian and the Chinese economy, which now seems like it will take forever to write them. So, I guess I'll better get on with my work now.

"A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age." - Robert Frost.

Comments

Anonymous said…
1st week of june? awal gileee?? ko dah beli tiket?? dah ade offer ke skrg ni?
Adam Ahmad said…
haven't bought my ticket yet. Just found out when the exam is going to end - 1st June :D

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over