Talk About Cable

Having a mother as a dean in one of Malaysia’s public universities and a father as a special officer to the minister really paid off for this girl when she was finally offered a place in one of the best residential school in the country. I don’t want to put any names here and besides, you all can read about her in the local newspapers.

I have nothing against her, especially when she did achieve a very good result in the public examination last year. For all I know, based on her exam results, she deserved to get a place in all prestigious residential school. It is just that when she was offered the place after the news about her application to the school was unsuccessful came out in the newspaper that ticked me off.

Seriously, I have nothing against her and I wish her all the best in her education, her life and all her future endeavours. If anyone is offended by this, I apologize in advance.

“There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over