IC or UoL? What Say You?

Or


Beginning July 2007, Imperial College London will formally pull itself out of University of London. And since I am graduating in 2008, I will have until 31st May 2007 to choose whether to have my degree awarded by the University of London or Imperial College London.

This should be an easy decision to make because the right choice is very obvious – Imperial College London – but apparently not so easy because it also make sense to choose University of London degree. I am now consulting your opinion as to what choice should I make. So, - put it in Hillary Clinton’s words – let the conversation begins!

Ha-Ha.

“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius.

Comments

Anonymous said…
After reading the attached document, i think i'm choosing UoL..sbb ade both names on the cert kan...hik hik
Adam Ahmad said…
I've read the attachment and I still don't know which one to decide. sigh.
hannna said…
mmm don't know you but from a stranger's point of view, you paid for the imperial name, might as well go ic

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over