Leaving On A Jet Plane...

In less than 48 hours, I will be out of Wye and eventually, the UK. So, how was my second year here in Wye? GREAT!!!

I met more great people that made me wonder why didn’t I meet them earlier in the first year. It’s not like I didn’t know them at all because I knew that they exist, just didn’t have the chance to get to know them. And I just want to thank them for making this year a great year. I did a lot of things that I never thought I’d do and I actually hung out with people that I never thought I would hang out with. I never thought I’d say this, but I felt like I was at home whenever I was around those people. Well, not exactly like home, but you know what I mean. And because of this, I actually feel sad of leaving this place. I am excited to go home because it HAS been almost 9 months since I went home, but still, I feel sad that I don’t get to see some of my friends here over the next 4 months.

Of course, this year was not perfect either, but nothing is perfect in this world. But as a whole, this year had been great for me and let’s hopes it will continue to be great until August (when my exam result is out).

Although I am quite sad of leaving Wye, I am very looking forward to a great summer holiday In Malaysia. I just cannot wait to be on Malaysian soil again!!! I am so excited right now that I don’t think I can sleep tonight. Ha-ha.

I guess, at this point, now that all my bags are packed, I am so ready to go home. I just want to say, goodbye Wye, goodbye UK and of course, goodbye Benedict, goodbye Freddy and goodbye Fatih. Hope you guys and all of YOU have a great holiday be it in Malaysia or in the UK or anywhere wherever you’ll be. Goodbye K15.



“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.” – Irish Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over