Sweet Taste of Freedom.

I think, the most popular question at this moment will be, “How’s exam?”

So, I will begin my first post after so many weeks by saying, “Exam was fine.” What else should I say? Ha-ha. I answered all the questions the way I think they should be answered. So, the only thing now is to see whether my lecturers actually see the way I think. At this point, there is not much I can do except praying and hoping for the best.

So, what have been happening since I last wrote an entry in this blog? Well, before my exam started three weeks ago, I spent a weekend in Oxford. Thank you to Khalid, the trip was very enjoyable to me. The weather was nice, the food was great (thanks to Khalid, Hizami and Juanis), everything was just perfect.

What else? I went to watch Spiderman 3 a week before my Accounting exam and I must say that I felt quite disappointed with the 3rd instalment of the series. First of all, the whole movie was a bit too long. Secondly, it tried to be like Pirates of the Caribbean, humour-wise. I mean, you know like in the Pirates of the Caribbean, they always have some one liner in between fighting. Yeah, Spiderman 3 tried to copy that but they didn’t nail it. Third, there were just too many villains and too many stories to tell in one film, which makes it less enjoyable. Fourth, script/dialogue was not as good as Spiderman 2. Having said that, I am not saying it was a bad movie, it was an OK movie. Maybe I just expected too much because I personally think Spiderman 2 was very good.

I don’t know what else that I want to write so I’ll probably continue later when I have more things to say. I guess, I’ll see you again later.

P.S. It feels great that the exam is finally over!!! I know that I’m leaving for Malaysia on Tuesday but I am proud to say that I have done all my packing!

“He who enjoys doing and enjoys what he has done is happy.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over