Nuri Crash

To date, there had been 18 crashes involving Nuri helicopters. And yet, the government has no plan whatsoever to ground or order for replacement for the helicopters. As mentioned by Datuk Seri Najib yesterday, Nuri is important as transportation and for special operation that any move to ground the helicopters are not feasible. And here I would like to ask Datuk Seri, if the helicopters are so important to the armed forces, then, why the government did not buy new helicopters to replace those ageing Nuri?

Don’t try to tell me that the government has no money considering the government already bought 4-5 private jets for the use of the Prime Minister and the Yang Di-Pertuan Agong. We only have one PM and one Agong, why do we need to have 5 private jets is beyond me.

Realizing that I might get shot after posting this entry here, I might as well stop here. If you don’t hear from me after this, just ask my family for the location of my grave.

P.S. I’d like to express my deepest condolences to the families and friends of the six officers involved in the Nuri crash last Friday.

“The worst thing in this world, next to anarchy, is government.” – Henry Ward Beecher.

UPDATE: Right after I posted this, the government announced that Nuri will be replaced. And our PM is on another holiday according to Buletin Utama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over