Got My Accommodation!

I just received my accommodation offer for the next academic year. And just like my exam results, I received the offer through e-mail. For some reasons, everything seems to be done electronically these days. I have no qualms about moving into this IT era but it is irritating when these electronic systems have minor glitches.

Take my results for example, the email says, in order for me to retrieve my results, I have to log on to student service website. Sounds easy eh? Not quite. It took me almost half a day typing in my username and password over and over again before it finally let me to log in. While my other friends already flooding my facebook wall with their results, I was still trying to figure out how to log in.

Same thing happened with my accommodation offer. Only this time, it took me half an hour to log into the accommodation website. Cannot wait to see which room I get this time, I click on the ‘view offer’ link and turns out that, they just gave me my hall and not my room number. According to my friend who called the accommodation office, we will only know which room we are going to get when we arrived at Wye. I’m a big fan of surprises when it comes to birthday or anniversaries but not about this. Still, at least I know that I already have a HALL waiting for me when I got there.

It is already a week into Ramadhan and I am enjoying every bit of it because I have almost three weeks to spend the Ramadhan with my family.

Have a nice Ramadhan to all!

“Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind,
also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. Allah intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.” – Al-Baqarah, 185.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over