Hall of Ferris.

In case any of you are wondering about the picture in the blog title, that is a picture of a very old Ferris wheel in Vienna. I don’t even remember the name of the wheel but it does look nice does it? For your information, this Ferris wheel was situated next to a theme park, but I guess when I went there the park was closed and that park has its own Ferris wheel. Speaking of Ferris wheel, let me show you my collection for Ferris wheels pictures.

Let us start with the picture of London Eye. I have an old picture of the Eye, which I took in 2005, but since my friend took a better picture during the New Year’s day, I’ll put this picture instead.

Next, is a picture of a Ferris wheel that I took when I went to Nice during Christmas 2005. This picture was taken at a Christmas fair, which happened to be a custom in Europe. I mean, everywhere you go during the Christmas week, you would see a Christmas fair.


My next picture of a Ferris wheel was also taken in 2005, but this time the wheel was in Monaco Christmas fair. Unlike the first two, this picture was taken from a hill near the palace where the Monaco royal family lives. Quite a nice picture isn’t it?



For my next picture, I don’t have a very good picture of it and this is the best I have. Quite a shame, really, not to have a nice picture of it considering the Lake Titiwangsa is a nice place to take picture. But hey, a picture is still a picture isn’t it? This was taken in summer 2007.


Next is a picture from another Christmas fair in Edinburgh. My friends and I actually took a ride on this Ferris wheel and I learnt one thing here – don’t ever go on a Ferris wheel during winter. But I think of all the Ferris wheel I’ve seen, this is probably the best because firstly, Edinburgh is a very beautiful city and secondly, the wheel was located at the edge of a valley, so, the view from the top of the Ferris wheel was magnifique!

Finally, the picture that you’ve already seen, the Ferris Wheel in Vienna.
There you go, my collection of Ferris wheels – London, Nice, Monaco, Kuala Lumpur, Edinburgh and Vienna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over