Happy New Year!

It’s that time of the year again where we all go out and watch the fireworks while hoping that the New Year will bring more joy and happiness. It’s that time of the year again where we all come out with a very long list of resolutions – things that we want to be sure that we will get them done by the time we watch the next set of fireworks. The sad fact remains that the next day will be just like another day. The sun will still rise from the same side of the earth. The moon will still shine like any other night and we will still be the same person we was a year ago. But that does not stop us from cheering and hoping for a better year every year does it?

I guess that is what we – human – do. We constantly need to have hope even if deep down inside us, we know that hope is just another word for denial. I know that it is a bit weird to start the New Year with a very negative tone, so, I will stop there. Ha-ha. Albeit too late, I would still like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year 2008. I had a great New Year celebration in London – thanks to Nikman and Faisal for spending their time with me.

So, let us hope for a better year before us and may all our dreams, ambitions, desires, come true with this New Year!

P.S. I am really hoping I will continue to update this blog this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over