Blue.

I guess when you are running out of time, you will start to think about what is going to happen next. And when I attended MAS interview last weekend, I was hit by the reality – in less than 150 days I will no longer be a student. I have been trying no to think about the life after this but I guess there will be a point where we all have to finally set our foot back on earth and accept the reality that is coming towards us. And few recent events made me realize that the time has come for me to make few very crucial decisions that will definitely how I live my life 10 years from now. I am not scared, but I do feel overwhelmed.

And I also want to share a video that can really tell you what am I thinking right now by HappySlip.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over