Let's Vote Again!!!

In just less than 48 hours, Malaysians will go out of their houses to vote for their favourite candidates. And by midnight on the 8th of March, the country would have a brand new government to carry out the economic development for the next five years. There is nothing I can do but to stay in front of my laptop on the 8th to watch the election results online at TV3 website.

Today, I came across one news report about the oldest candidate in this 12th General Election – Ms. Maimun Yusuf. Apparently, now she has her own blog maimunbintiyusuf.blogspot.com and her own Facebook profile. I am very impressed that at 89 years old, she can still have all that. Of course, she did not do it by herself, there are two young businessmen behind her in making all these reality. I have not added her as my friend, and I don’t think I will but if you want to do so, go ahead. I wish her all the best – she would have a tough time considering she is facing two politicians that are obviously very experienced in politics.

And here is my take on the 12th general election. Barisan Nasional will retain its two-third majority, but would only win around 150 seats in the Parliament. They will not win Kelantan from PAS and they would be lose some seats in Penang, Perak, Kedah and maybe Selangor – But will still control the state governments. As for my area, I think Barisan Nasional would win in both Gombak Parliamentary seat and Gombak Setia State seat.

Again, please go out and vote because your vote matters. And do vote for the right people for the right reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over