Final Exam.

As you can see, I only have three weeks left before my final exam starts. This would be my last exam as a university student.

Monday 19th May 2008 - Statistics & Econometrics

Wednesday 21st May 2008 - Human Resource Management

Friday 23rd May 2008 - Financial Management

Tuesday 27th May 2008 - Business Economics

Wednesday 28th May 2008 - Business Information Systems

Thursday 29th May 2008 - International Marketing


"Oh Allah, make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah, I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You. Oh Allah, make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of You. Oh Allah, You do whatever You wish, and You are my availer and protector and best of aid.

Blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad and his progeny. Oh Allah, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which satan makes me forget.

Oh Allah, nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.

Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.

Oh Allah, I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah, bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah, You do whatever You wish, You are my availer and protector and the best of aid."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over