Alhamdulillah.

When I came to Wye on the 30th September 2005, I had only one goal, that is to redeem myself after screwing up my A-level. I was broken and I felt like the world almost collapsed on me at that time. And throughout these three years, the nightmare of A-level keeps on haunting me like a ghost that just will not go away.

And today, I woke up knowing that the day that I have been waiting for has finally come. Today is the moment of truth and I could only pray and hope for the best. I think I can safely say that I have tried my best in all the things that I can do. And the rest is up to God.

I went to the teaching office just before lunch, after my friend told me that the result is ready to be collected. I went there, told them my name and an envelope was handed over to me. I opened it and there it was, every letter on that piece of paper was screaming ecstatically at me.

All I can say is, all praise be to Allah for giving me this day. I have finally redeemed myself. Alhamdulillah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over