Au Revoir.

“Another summer day,
Has come and gone away,
In Paris and London,
But I want to go home.”

This would effectively be my last entry written while I am still in the UK. And by the time you read this, hopefully I would be onboard MH0001 to Kuala Lumpur. For the next thirteen hours, I will be thinking about my new life – life after university.

“May be surrounded by a million people,
I still feel all alone,
I just want to go home,
I miss you, you know.”

I still in a state of disbelief thinking that I have finally finished my formal education years. I mean, I can still continue to study Masters in the future, but as for now, I’m going to stop here and get a taste of working life. My friends who have started working warned me that working life sucks, so, I guess I’ll get to see how sucks it is in the next few months.

“Another aeroplane,
Another sunny place,
I’m lucky I know,
But I want to go home.”

But to be honest, I am actually looking forward to work. Probably because it would be a new thing and it is supposed to be exciting. Ok, maybe working with PNB will never be exciting, but still, working should be totally different from studying. Therefore, in that sense it will be exciting.

“Another winter day,
Has come and gone away,
In even Paris and Rome,
And I want to go home.”

I cannot wait to see my family once again and of course, I cannot wait to reunite with my other half after spending almost three years 12000km apart. This day has finally come, thirteen hours from now, I will be back in Malaysia.

“I’ve had my run,
Baby, I’m done,
I’ll be home tonight,
I’m coming back home.”



P.S. Bon Voyage!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over