Happy Fathers' Day!

I would like to wish a very happy Fathers’ Day to all fathers all over the world. And of course I would also like to wish Happy Fathers’ Day to my DAD who is at home now or out celebrating the day with my brother and my sister-in-law. Also the same wish goes to my brother (a father to a son and a daughter) and my brother-in-law (a father to two daughters and a son). I hope they all are having a very good time in Malaysia today.

Special thanks to my Dad for always there to support me throughout my entire life. I haven’t said enough, I do love you. And I cannot wait to fly home to Malaysia in two weeks’ time to see you and of course the rest of the family.

Once again, Happy Fathers’ Day to all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over