23

I went to have lunch with a friend of mine who is currently working at Menara Maxis yesterday. He paid for the lunch.

As I watched him paying for our meal, I realised that he is paying with the money that he earned. And it hit me that I am soon going to be just like him. I’ll be working in a month’s time and I would do the same. As at 3.21 in the morning today, I am 23 years old. I cannot believe that I am now 23 years old. I have completed my degree with a result that I never thought I could get. I have my first scooter. I have friends who are already working from 9 to 5 every single day. I have friends who are already married, some of them even have kids of their own. I guess, I am slowly but surely becoming an adult. And adult who will be responsible in making my own decision.

I always ask my friends what have they accomplished on their birthday and now I am going to ask myself the same question. At least I have accomplished my academic goals – for now. It is now the time to start to set new goals to be achieved.

I love every bit of my life and I have to thank my family, my significant other and my friends who had been with me throughout the 23 years of my life. Thank you very much.

Comments

fairyiryani said…
heyya keste ^_^, happy super duper belated bday ! and congrats on ur gradn. Best of luck yeah menempuhi alam pekerjaan and yeah dont forget bila dah nak menjamu kami nasi minyak ok ^_~. Take care !
Adam Ahmad said…
Hehe...thanks!!!

Jemputan nasi minyak?? haaa...tunggu la lame lame lagi :P

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over