Crisis?

When I put up the ‘Daulat Tuanku’ banner in my blog, I am referring to the act of former Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Ir. Mohammad Nizar to not to resign when asked by the Sultan to do so. No matter how unfair it may seem, the Sultan had made his decision. And I think, assuming Datuk Seri is a gentlemen, he should have respected the Sultan’s decision and resigned from his position.

The question on whether the Sultan’s action is legitimate or not should only be determined by the court and not by public act of defiance or demonstration. From this, I do agree with Lim Kit Siang that if Karpal Singh decided to sue Sultan Perak, then he should be given the opportunity to file the lawsuit. Whether the lawsuit will be accepted by the court or not, it is again up to the court to decide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over