Just a Thought.

“Remember those walls I built?”

I am pretty sure that most of us had been in this position. We opened up ourselves to other people all the while thinking that that would make us happy. So, we bring ourselves to this whole new level only to be stabbed, crushed and broken. We then turned into this bitter person and push away everyone and everything that had the guts to come near us.

“Baby, they’re tumbling down, they didn’t even put up a fight, they didn’t even make a sound.”

Until someone came and somehow or rather, we forgot all the pain in the past and beginning to slowly open up ourselves again.

“I swear I’d never le you in,”

We keep telling ourselves that if we decide to give in, we will only ended up getting hurt again.

“But I never really had a doubt, standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now.”

No matter how hard we tried to resist, this person keeps coming back into our life, proving how much we are worth to them. Until we finally realize that this person is actually our best friend, our soul mate, our guardian angel.

“It’s like I’ve been awakened, every rule I had you breaking, the risk that I’m taking, I will never ever shut you out. Everywhere I’m looking now, I’m surrounded by your embrace. Baby I can see your halo, you know you are my saving grace.”

And we know for sure that this person is all that we have been waiting for throughout our entire life.

“Everything I need and more is written all over your face. Baby I can feel your halo, pray it won’t fade away.”

Excerpts from Halo by Beyonce.

P.S. On January 21, this year, adamkeste celebrated its third year in the blogging world! As at April 19, 5,682 people had visited this blog. Thank you for all the support!

P.P.S. Yes I am fully aware that the third anniversary is like four months ago.

Comments

PiE said…
let me clarify one thing in this post,

"As at April 19, 5,682 people had visited this blog"

are you sure that is correct? because if it's true, that would make you a really famous blogger. i think we should put it this way,

"As at April 19, this blog had been visited 5,682 times"

don't you think?

^_^
Adam Ahmad said…
I thought that's what unique visitors mean? That 5,682 different people had visited the blog? Or rather 5,682 different IPs had visited the blog?

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over