Things that I do.

When I left my secondary school, I made a vow not to do something. But then, God knows why, I ended up in the same situation when I was doing my A-Level. Again, I told myself not to repeat my mistakes and I did manage to do just that during the first year of my university days. However, I went on to do the same mistake during my second year and subsequently, my third year. When I started working in August last year, I thought to myself that that kind of mistake will most definitely never happen, given the circumstances. However, towards end of December, I began to see myself heading the same direction.

By February, I knew for sure that if I did not do anything to make things right, I will be bound to make the same mistakes again. It is already April and I think I am seriously going to do the same thing again. The only difference this time is the situation has definitely changed. And another thing that is different this time around is that I currently have up till middle of the month to ponder and make all the right things when the time comes.

I know that this entry is not making any sense at all to anyone who is reading it and I don’t intend to explain anyway. But I know that this is something that I have to do and I have to make sure that I will not put myself in the same position as I was years ago. I am tired of it and I seriously need to grow up. I do.

On another note, I am loving Somewhere Only We Know by Keane at the moment. I think that song has so many levels to it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on Angkara Cinta

Rise and Fall of a Government

2011 That is Almost Over